Laura's Leap

Taking the leap to explore Kingdom reality and be part of the great converstion

Monday, June 20, 2005

Dream of the Queen

DREAM...

A couple I'd never met came to my house. He was tall and foreign looking, handsome but fairly non-descript. She was tall and graceful and also foreign. Her hair was thick and shiny black and her skin like pure olive oil. She was very beautiful and carried a commanding presence. We had plans to go out for the evening. Before leaving, we chatted for a while, getting to know each other. I discovered they, like my husband and I, were "out" of church. I fished for answers at to why they were not attending any church. They talked about their experience in church by referring to "the old church" and I soon discovered they, like us, were part of the emerging church. I was excited and quickly got ready to go with them for the evening.

Scene change/ We had done several outings together and were becoming fast friends. The couple came over for the evening and we were going hot-tubbing. A jaccuzi was set in front of the fireplace. Candles were lit all around and the water was filled with bubbles. As I sank into the suprizingly hot water, I "slipped into another dimension" where I over heard two demons reporting in to another, much larger demon. The conversation went like this.
Big guy "What about the Queen?" (I instantly knew he was asking about the dark haired women)
Little guys," You'll be delighted, my lord. She's so busy being the emerging church that she's forgotten who she is!" (peels of skiddish, evil laughter)
I immediately saw the dark haired woman in my mind and realized while she was presently being very docile and charming, mannerly and socially correct, she was actually under a spell and one day would remember who she really was...The Queen, awful and dangerous and full of absolute power and authority.

What do you think?

I have some ideas, but I'm looking for feedback

4 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger MaryAnn Mease said…

    you have such cool dreams.

    would it be the post i had on my blog about deceptions and diversions?

    so busy talking about it and appearing to be "emerging" but not actually obediently in the field doing the harvest work the Lord commanded?

    been chewin on this stuff lately too.

    if we didnt like the talk talk talk of the "old church"....then why do we like the talk talk talk of the "new" thing? we can read and talk about stepping out of the boat but never quite get the toe in the water.

    its scary. but...its time to get out of the boat. stop talking and trying to figure it all out and time to start DOING the work.
    yikes.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I heartily agree! : )

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    hi laura - rebekah again- the Lord gives me lots of dreams and interpretations too - so i just read this and i think i got what u guys both got - the enemy wants the Bride to be more concerned about a "new" way of doing things, that she once again looks at the program and not the MAN JESUS. the enemy wants every new thing we learn in Jesus to become religion all over again! anyways, those are my tired-got-to-go-to-bed-soon thoughts....... :)

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Thanks Rebecca,
    I agree with you...
    We need to know who we are in Christ and start walking the stuff out...
    And God willing, we will do so

    L : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home